Where: Alum Creek State Park, 3400 Lewis Center Rd. Lewis Center, OH 43035
When: Saturday, September 21, 6:30am – 2:30pm
Event Leaders: firstname.lastname@example.org
What: We will be helping with the following tasks!
- Registration – paper registration process, no computers for this one.
- Food Serving – working the food tents at our main site. If somebody has grilling experience and can grill hamburgers and hotdogs that’d be fantastic. Other roles in this area consist of handing out snacks and waters to the riders.
- T-shirt Tent – handing out t-shirts to the riders.
- TeamMate Tent – working the tent with our CFF literature on advocacy, calendar of events, and other CFF info.
- Rest Stop – handing out snacks and waters at assigned rest stop out on the route.
- Tear Down – volunteers to stick around when the event ends to help staff take down tents and load supplies back into the truck
About the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: CF is a rare genetic disease found in about 30,000 people in the U.S. If you have CF or are considering testing for it, knowing about the role of genetics in CF can help you make informed decisions about your health care.
About Columbus Gives Back: We love Columbus, young professionals, and getting involved! Our mission is to connect young professionals across central Ohio and engage them in our communities through 35-40 social volunteer and philanthropic opportunities per month.
Additional Info: These opportunities will require you to be on your feet most of the day, so remember to wear comfortable shoes
#SocialTwist: After the event, we encourage you to join us for food or drinks and have fun with other cool volunteers like you!
Cancellation Policy: Due to the nature of our events, an accurate headcount is important. Please contact one of the event coordinators if you have RSVP’ed but are unable to attend this event.