Register to volunteer with Columbus Gives Back for the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer on today. In September, St. Jude supporters in over 60 cities across the country will join together to participate in the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer, an exciting, family-friendly walk and run to raise money for the children of St. Jude.
More than 80,000 St. Jude supporters attended the 2017 event, raising over $11 million. This year, we are anticipating more than 100,000 walkers and runners, and with your help, we hope to raise over $12 million to support the mission of St. Jude.
Where: Mapfre Stadium, One Black & Gold Blvd. Columbus, OH 43211
When: Saturday, September 22, 7:30am – 10am
Event Leaders: email@example.com
How to Register:
- Visit stjude.org/walkrun and click on Find an Event Near You.
- Select your event from the list of cities.
- Scroll down and select “Volunteer” on the left side of the webpage.
- Read and click on “Yes” I understand.
- Select your registration option – Volunteer – Free
- Fill out your Contact Information & additional registration questions. Don’t forget to let us know which group you are affiliated with.
- Complete the registration.
About Columbus Gives Back: We love Columbus, young professionals, and getting involved! Our mission is to connect young professionals across central Ohio and engage them in our communities through 35-40 social volunteer and philanthropic opportunities per month.
#SocialTwist: After the event, we encourage you to join us for food or drinks and have fun with other cool volunteers like you!
Cancellation Policy: Due to the nature of our events, an accurate headcount is important. Please contact one of the event coordinators if you have RSVP’ed but are unable to attend this event.